Friday, February 20, 2009

Advertisement!

We are subject to so many advertisement on a daily basis. Thousands of advertisements are targeted at us everywhere you look. Most Americans get their advertisement fix from the TV. I personally watch a lot of TV, so I get to see a lot of commercials. It really takes a lot to catch my eye. A commercial that really stood out to me is a commercial from Reebok. It wasn’t really advertising a certain product as much as it was advertising the brand. The commercial is about a company that is having problems with their workers under performing. The company hires Terry Tate office linebacker. He runs around and tackles the employees that are slacking off. He really tackles them hard and is yelling, all the while wearing Bright red Reebok football jersey. This commercial really made me laugh it was hilarious. If already did not have a lifelong loyalty to Nike this commercial would have made consider their product. I think it is really memorable because it was so funny and unexpected. It remains one of my favorite commercials ever. Sometimes I even watch it again on youtube.com. Which I guess means Reebok did a good job to make me look at their product twice.

Peace Out

5 comments:

  1. I have never seen this commercial, but it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember seeing this commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reebok brand! They came out with new shoes recently to like work out your muscles just when you walk...they look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i've seen that one before

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really hate commercials. i just watchy everything on the internet but theyre taking over that too

    ReplyDelete