I really do not have too much to write about. So I have decided to write about my wonderful friends. My friends and I have known each other forever. Most of us met each other through football when we were younger. Two of my best friends were on the same football team as me when we all in second grade. This was one of the best times of my life. These two friends were Charlie Wagner And Chace Davis. My friend Charlie is the funniest person in the entire world. He is a huge jokester. Charlie’s Dad also used to be the mayor of my home town Crystal Lake Illinois. In high school we were work out artners for 4 years in high school. We would get to the weight room a five o’clock and work as hard as we could all the time pushing each other to do our best.
My other friend from that team was Chace Davis. His dad was our coach and took football very seriously. I used to not like him very much until I realized that all he wanted was for us to perform at our best and except nothing less. This was a lesson I learned when I was a little bit older. Chace and I have always been very competitive with each other. We would try to out lift each other in the weight room, and see who could get more tackles during football games and practices. It has always been a friendly rivalry. We get along so well because we are very similar. We used to make a joke that we were body twins. We are the exact same height. And when either of us gain or lose weight it is usually that same amount at around the same time. It is actually kind of creepy.
That is the basics of my two oldest friends. We have been getting in to trouble together for most of our lives. I couldn’t ask for better friends. They are great people. We always have a ton of laughs when we are together. I can’t wait for the summer to chill with them again
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment