Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1st blog ever

Hey,sup, whats happening.
This is my first blog ever. I am a Freshman at ISU writing a blog as a semester long assignment for my english101 class. I am currently in my hellish Wednesday class schedule,where i have 5 classes. not as bad as i thought it would be. the snow is really starting to get to me. I can't stand it,i hate how it slows everything down. I am the kind of person that values speed, that is why me and snow do not get along.

Peace out.


3 comments:

  1. So - you're a freshman at ISU, you hate Wednesdays, and you like speed. What else? What are your thoughts about the rest of the week? What kinds of things are you interested in, besides speed?
    -- Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is the unwanted thief of all things fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 classes! that's insane...props to you!

    ReplyDelete