Friday, February 6, 2009

Thursday

Thursday is the day that will make or break a college student. Every Thursday night millions of college students go out to party. It is one of the best party nights. When this tradition started it I have no idea. I usually try to stay in on Thursdays because I have an 8AM class the next day. This Thursday was a different story. My friends came down from Crystal Lake. They are some of my best friends and usually can talk me into doing anything, which usually leads to trouble. My friends talked me into going out on Thursday, but only if I could leave at 11:00. This didn’t not hold true. I could not leave I was having such a good time. I ended up staying out until around two o’clock in the morning. I did not go to 3 of my classes the next day. This going out on Thursday has to come to an end. It is ruining me academically. Moral of the story I am no longer going out on Thursday.
Peace out
Matt
P.S. DON’T GO OUT ON THURSDAY

7 comments:

  1. I find that having morning classes on Friday is a good deterrent to this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say I have gone out on Thursdays and they are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursdays are the best days to go out on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar story only I thought my 8am would be canceled because of the weather...somehow I made it too all my class on 3 hours of sleep..don't ask me how lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah i had to learn that thursday is not the weekend it will hurt you in the long run...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avoid Friday morning classes. Oh, and nothing good ever happens after 2 o'clock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thursdays can be fun. i tend to not go out either. i usually have quizzes in my 9 am on fridays. :(

    ReplyDelete